Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Eat Eat Eat

I think I may have figured out a little trick with my sickness. I have to eat every 2 hours! You have no idea how hard this actually is. I have to constantly keep track of time and what I have already eaten. I am trying to get in as much "good" stuff as I can. Protein and veggies seem to be a problem though. I have never liked veggies but I would eat salads. Can't seem to keep those down though. Meat is horrible to me. The smell, the taste, everything! I had chili last night. So got some protein out of that meal. Hopefully in time my love for food will come back.

Last night was my last night of meds!!!!!! No more needles!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how exciting this is. I am ecstatic! My butt is so bruised and sore. I could kinda feel the difference this morning when I didn't feel like barfing the second I got up. I think that's the estrogen patches. My dose was really high. 8 patches is a little much. Even my OB was surprised. I am really hoping that the ending of the meds cuts backs on my nausea. I'm also a little scared about stoping them. Up until now those meds were our sweet Petrie's life support. Now my body is supposed to take over. I sure hope it does. I'll be in the dark until the 30th. The stress of this will be hard. Not knowing if my baby is alive is a huge concern. All I can do is try to stay calm and pray.

My appointment with the cardiologist is on the 24th. Seems like forever away though. They are going to do a ultrasound of my heart.

Well that's all for now. Oh, I was asked to do a bump picture but I think I'm going to wait until 12 weeks. All that's really there now is fat! Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment