Thursday, January 3, 2013

Graduation!

Went for my final appointment with my RE! Baby Petrie is doing great. I could even see the head, a foot and an arm! He/she is setting up shop in there and is growing rapidly.

I had one more blood draw and I am waiting for my results. If all looks good then I get to stop all meds in 5 days! You have no idea how excited I am for this. My butt is bruised beyond belief. The patches are just as annoying. They leave me with dry irritated skin. There is an end in sight though!

My nurse gave me a graduation certificate and some more ultrasound pics. It was bitter sweet saying goodbye to all the nurses. They made our dream of being parents come true. After all the pokes and uncomfortable exams and ultrasounds, they have a special place in my heart.

I go back to work tomorrow. :( Im not gunna lie, I enjoyed my vacation and being able to sleep in.

Here is a pic of Petrie today. (He/she is upside down) Head on the bottom.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! So happy that everything is going so great for you. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get to stop meds in 5 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so excited for you girl! Congrats congrats on graduating and the wonderful growth of Petrie! (PS...this is Babydustpls1 from the forums :)).

    ReplyDelete