Sunday, January 13, 2013

A post full of complaining!

Unfortunately I have been battling morning/afternoon/night sickness. Sunday was by far the worst day of all. I could not keep anything including water down. I was really close to going to the ER. The only thing coming up towards the end was the acid lining of my stomach. Mark called my dr and she prescribed zofran (thank god). Let me just say, I thought I was dying. And was starting to think I would much rather be dead! Weakness, nausea, light headedness and puking was what my day consisted of. I am happy to say that the zofran really helped. At least well enough to be able to start eating and keeping it down.

My diet still is only consisting of saltines, ginger ale, oranges, bagels and the occasional Jamba Juice smoothie. I so desperately want to eat a full meal but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

I have also experienced a lot of itchiness!! I guess my skin is dry, idk. It has for sure affected my sleeping habits. Every time I get comfortable..... BAM itch, itch, itch, scratch, scratch scratch! While we are on the sleeping topic... I can't sleep for nothing! Pillows are a big problem. I can't seem to get them in the right spots. I'm normally a tummy sleeper but its just not comfy anymore. Also having to pee every hour doesn't help either.

Well I'm sorry that this post wasn't a happy and cheerful one. Pregnancy is not as beautiful as some people make it out to be. I hope that this ends very soon! I know being sick is a good sign of a healthy pregnancy though. That, I am thankful for!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you're not feeling well. Being sick is better than being infertile indefinitely. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear all this!! Feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete