Tuesday, January 1, 2013

8 weeks and another ultrasound

Had my first appointment with my OB today. Petrie is doing well with a heart rate of 176! He/she measured right on track at 8weeks 1day. I did a diabetes test today as well. I'm waiting for my results.

My doctor did mention that I have an extra sound in my heart and wants me to see a cardiologist to have some tests done. She said that sometimes this happens in pregnancy from all the extra blood volume. So I'll be making an appointment to do that probably next week. Everything else looked great!

Our new pup Izzy is finally starting to understand the potty training thing! No accidents yesterday or so far today. She has also found her voice! Those vocals work for sure. Last night she noticed herself in the mirror and freaked out. Barked and growled like crazy. It was cute for a second! Dakota and her are playing all the time and seem to like each other. At least for now they do!

Nothing else really going on here. I have found that not to many foods are appealing to me right now. Even when I do eat I can only take in a little at a time :(

Cravings: none right now! Crackers and ginger ale is what my meals usually consist of. :(

Mood: mostly good

Wedding Ring: Still fits

Sickness: Nausea and acid reflux!

Miss Anything: Not having to pee all the time at night. And being able to eat like a normal person.

Object Comparison: A green olive

Movement: It's a long ways away!

Belly Button: In

Looking Forward To: Getting off of all my meds! No more booty shots or patches please!





6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the ultrasound!! Great news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im calling it....your having a girl :) So glad everything is going well!! What a wonderful way to start out the new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I think boy! Why do you think girl. Either way is fine with me though. Happy new year!

      Delete
  3. Such a cute little bean! I hope everything goes ok with the cardiologist. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. He/she just looks like a blob right now to me. Lol I hope it's nothing serious. I'll keep ya posted.

    ReplyDelete