Tuesday, January 29, 2013

12 weeks and an Ultrasound!

Our 12 week NT scan was today! It went well! Dr. said chances of down syndrome is very low with the u/s results but has to wait for the blood work to say for sure. I couldn't believe how big our baby is now! It's so crazy.

Yesterday I got my snoodle maternity pillow. I love it but for some reason last night was not a good night. I was hot, then cold, then had to pee, then was hungry and then the dog wanted out! Grrrrrr, I was not a happy momma this morning. But I felt better after a shower.


Cravings: Cheetos puffs, strawberry shortcake and Jamba Juice smoothies!

Mood: mostly good! I get cranky a little more than usual and very cranky when I'm hungry!

Wedding Ring: Still fits

Sickness: I had one explosive vomit this past week. I barely made it to the kitchen trash can. I made a big mess because there was some splatter on the wall! Oops :-/ the only other thing ihave been complaining about this week is headaches. I get at least one a day and they are sometimes very bad. I try not to take anything but sometimes a Tylenol is a must.

Miss Anything: Sleeping through the night without interruption. I will say that I only got up twice last night though!

Weight gain/loss: so far I have lost 5lbs since being pregnant. I'm sure this will change soon though! Especially with my new love for Cheetos.

Object Comparison: At the end of the week our Petrie will be the size of a peach! That is just so crazy to me. It feels like yesterday he/she was the size of a blueberry! Grow Petrie, Grow!

Movement: It's still a ways away. but I am so excited for this to happen. It will become more real to me I think.

Belly Button: In

Names: I have a few that are on my favorites list!

Medical concerns: Keeping my blood pressure down.

Looking Forward To: Finding out if Petrie is a boy or girl!!! I asked a few people and 6 people think boy and 4 think girl. We shall see!

Here are some pics for you!














2 comments:

  1. awwww amber! your petrie looks like a babyyyyyy and it's so real. I'm so happy to see the pics! You're glowing :)! so glad the NT scan went well today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so so happy for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete