Sunday, January 6, 2013

8 weeks 6 days

Ugh, morning sickness (all day sickness) really has a hold on me! I am feeling nauseous all day long. Ginger ale helps a little but it's still very much there. I have been trying hard to get some protein in but have failed almost everyday on that front. My diet consists of cereal, bagels, oranges, ginger ale and water. I have actually been losing weight. As most of you know I have struggled with my weight for a while now so losing a few isn't a bad thing. I have lost about 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks. It did bring me to my goal of 20 lbs. I had that goal right before our ivf cycle started. So I'm glad I reached it but not glad how about the last few lost. I just feel awful all day. I hope it lets up soon.

I am 9 weeks tomorrow! Only 3 more weeks to go before I get to let everyone else know. Also I hope this sickness goes away along with the start of the second trimester. Our baby is the size of a green olive right now!

I just tried to set up my appointment for the cardiologist. She said she had to call me back but never did so ill call her again tomorrow. I hope everything goes ok. It wouldn't surprise me though! Just one more thing!

My new pup Izzy has been a piece of work lately. This morning she decided to have a party and tear up toilet paper all over the house! She had a blast from the looks of it! I on the other hand did not. Picking it all up was not fun. Especially when you already feel crapy and nauseous. I still love her though!

2 comments:

  1. YAY for 9 weeks!! BOO for sickness :( I hope you feel better soon! You need to post a bump photo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isn't much of a bump, just fat right now! Lol I'll probably do one at 12 weeks though.

      Delete