Thursday, November 22, 2012

3 1/2 days!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! There was lots to be thankful for. Mark and I hosted our first holiday ever!!!!!! It was great. Granted no family was here :( but we made do. We did FaceTime with almost everyone in our close family. So that was nice to at least be able to talk that way. I love technology! Anyway, we had some friends over for the day. I picked up a honey baked ham yesterday and made sweet potatoes with a brown sugar glaze, corn, salad, bacon mashed potatoes, rolls, stuffing and of course pumpkin pie! I didn't make that one but it was awesome! All in all it was almost like being home. I am super pooped now (yet I still blog at 11:30pm, go figure!). There was lots of drinking and I'm not going to lie I did have a few as well! I'm not pregnant yet! Good day all around.

I can't believe that t-day is only 3 1/2 days away! I started all my meds yesterday. Including that nasty PIO (progestrone in oil injections). Those suck, I'm not joking. My butt is sore and bruised. I have got lots more of those so I better get used to it.

I hope everyone enjoyed their turkey day and didn't rip any pants haha! I came close I think. Had to change into sweats the second the last person left. Lol


1 comment: