Monday, November 26, 2012

PUPO!

We are officially PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise)!!!! The transfer went well. We had one small issue of my bladder being to full, then not full enough. So we had to wait a little longer. After that though things went smooth. The embryologist talked to us about our embryo and the way it was graded. We had a good blastocyst. They go from good, fair, borderline and then poor. So we had a great embie!!!!! They let Mark look at our little guy/gal under a microscope before the transfer. He said "it looked like a circle with some stuff in the middle!" Typical male response, lol. Then they prepped me (I'll leave those details out), your welcome :) after that they did the transfer! Mark even took video of iron his phone. Haha! They gave us a picture of the little one all tucked in comfy in my uterus! The doc left and I was rolled into another room to rest for 30 minutes. When my time was up The nurse gave me discharge papers and we were on our way home.

We made a pit stop for Mexican food on the way! It was yummy :). I am now resting on the couch with Dakota.

Our pregnancy test is set for December 7th at 7:40am! Until then I'm just going to assume I'm pregnant and try to stay positive.

Here are a few pics that we took to document the day!
Our embryo in its incubator
Before transfer
Before transfer
Our embryo inside me!

10 comments:

  1. Your photos totally put a huge smile on my face :) I am so happy for you!! Praying very hard for you. Rest up and enjoy being PUPO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I felt I should document everything! Hopefully one day I can show it to our little nugget!

      Delete
  2. Yay finally! It seemed like you had to wait FOREVER. Congrats on being PUPO. Hopefully the next 10 days go by really fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Really keeping my fx for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete