Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cookie Monster

Today is 1dp5dt! I am hoping our little nugget is snuggling in just fine. I had a little coughing spill this morning that freaked me out. I know I sound a little crazy but I was nervous that I was jolting him/her around in there! Poor nugget was probably thinking there was an earthquake or something! I'm sure everything is fine but I can't help but worry.

I'm feeling great. I have had a few cramps here and there. Who knows what that means but of course I resorted to Dr. Google about it. Lol no results really from that. I think I just need to try and relax and think positive.

One side effect from all the progesterone and estrogen I have in my system, is HUNGER! I'm always hungry. I could eat a full meal and be hungry 20 min later. I feel a little like the Cookie Monster :-/ Mark was nice and set up the coffee table with lots of goodies for me this morning! Good thing cause I'm starving, hahaha! Oh, I also have been snaking on my pineapple. It's supposed to contain something to help with implantation. Who knows if its true or not but ill try it.

Dakota (my pup) has been enjoying bed rest as well. He has been under my blanket for most of the day. I am getting a little antsy but I would sit here for weeks if I had to. I have been watching some movies and reading twilight most of the time. I'm also on google searching stupid stuff and going on a forum that I'm addicted to. It has made this journey a little easier being able to talk to women going through the same thing as me. They are very inspiring and always there to cheer you up. A lot of them have already gotten their BFP this month! I'm one of the last of the month to do their transfer. Well that's what my day consists of. Tomorrow will be much of the same.

I'm sure ill be checking back in tomorrow!
My buffet!
Very suiting
My cozy pup Dakota!

No comments:

Post a Comment