Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Obsessing and Christmas

Not gunna lie, I kinda like this bed rest thing! I get to boss around the hubby a little! Im waiting for him to realize that some of the things I'm asking him to do, is stuff that i am completely capable of doing! haha poor guy! Ahh well, it won't kill him to wait on me for the rest of the day (he took the rest of the week off).

I am a little bored but I find myself googling most the time. I bought the first twilight book but I find that my mind is more interested in my uterus :) Hopefully these next 9 days fly by.

My next dilemma is if I should POAS! There are so many women that do it to early and get negatives when they actually are pregnant. Then there are a lot of women that find out that they are pregnant early!!!!! There are positives and negatives to POAS! One major problem is usually once you start you can't stop. You obsess over it day in and day out. Thinking only of that pee stick that waits for you under the sink! It calls your name at the grocery store and every single time nature calls. I have a big decision ahead of me. Then if I decide to do it when should I start!?! 6,7,8dp5dt?? Oh man, I think I may be going a little nutzo! I will say that even if I do decide to do it I won't be posting the results until our beta on December 7th. Sorry, I have been very open with a lot of people I think I want one thing to myself. :)

It's hard to believe that Christmas is only 27 days away!! But who's counting, right? Mark and I are so excited to fly back to STL to see our families. I will actually be flying into Kansas City first to have Christmas with my sister and the new twins on Thursday December 20th! It would be really difficult for her to travel right now with them. So we are bringing Christmas to them! My mom and Dad will be meeting me there and we will stay for the weekend then drive to STL on Monday I think. I haven't seen them yet so I am soooooo excited to hold them and love on them! After KC we will have Christmas with Marks side of the family on Christmas Eve morning. Then we will have Christmas with my side that evening. I am praying that we have a very special announcement to make! If all works out i will be 6-7 weeks around that time. Fingers crossed! We will fly back to San Diego on the 28th.

In other news, Mark and I were invited to the Lakers game on Sunday. All the directors were offered tickets to a suite!!! Really excited to go. I have never been a real big basketball fan but I can learn to love it! I'm more of a baseball girl. It's a 2 hour drive there and back so hopefully Dakota will be ok for like 8 hours. I'm sure he'll be fine.

Well folks, that's all I got for today. Here are some pics of my new nieces. Soooooo cute!

Grace and Sophia!

6 comments:

  1. Those babies are so freakin adorable!!!

    I just can't help myself and pee on sticks every day. You should too so I can obsess over your lines lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!!! Your funny! I'm seriously contemplating it but I'm so nervous! I will for sure be waiting until at least 8 dp5dt!!!! I'm still on the fence though. And I'm only 2dp!!!!

      Delete
  2. Don't do it!! Don't POAS. If you are pregnant, trust me, hearing it for the first time from the doctor is way better....because you know its a 100% sure thing. Just take care of that baby in you! Read lots of books, watch fun Christmas movies (ABC family has them 24/7) and sleep! Take it easy. No heavy lifting (in fact, don't lift ANYTHING). My hubby and I are sending you and Mark lots of hugs and prayers. We can't wait to hear some results on Dec 7th!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am for sure taking it easy. I still don't know if I am going to POAS though ::eek::

      Delete
  3. Aw- you are going to have so much fun with those babies! They are adorable. Enjoy your bed rest!

    ReplyDelete