Thursday, November 29, 2012

Quick update

Today I went back to work for the first time since my transfer. It went good. I think I may have lifted I few things I shouldn't have. But I'm not gunna do that again. I'm going to swallow my pride and ask for help from now on. As far as how I'm feeling, ok I guess. I have had lots of cramps and pains. Some even in my lower back. Lets hope that this is a good sign. Maybe implantation?!?!? We shall see. I'm counting down the days till my beta. 8 days left!! Still not sure if I will test early or not. It is for sure on my mind though ::evil grin::!!!!!! I have been following this chart that tells you what is happening each day after your transfer. Here it is.....

•1daypost5daytransfer- Blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
•2dp5dt- Blastocyst continues to hatch and begins to attach itself to the uterus.
•3dp5dt- Blastocyst attaches deeper into uterine lining, beginning implantation
•4dp5dt- Implantation continues.
•5dp5dt- implantation is complete. Cells that will eventually become the placenta and the fetus have begun to develop.
•6dp5dt- HCG begins to enter bloodstream.
•7dp5dt- fetal development continues and hcg continues to be secreted.
•8dp5dt- levels of hcg are high enough to be detected on a pregnancy test.

I am currently starting day 4. I think it's pretty cool. Hopefully the implantation is the pains and cramps I'm feeling. Fingers crossed!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment