Monday, November 19, 2012

7 days and counting

Today I went for my progesterone check. Everything looked great and now we have a definite countdown to T-Day (transfer day). I asked the doc about my reaction to the estrogen patches. He said that yes I was having an allergic reaction to it. He asked if I could stick it out a little longer because he didn't want to change something that was working good! I said of course I can! I could probably be in the most pain I have ever been in and still say I'm good, haha! I'll do anything short of selling my soul to have a baby!!!!!

In other news I wanted to take a moment to say what I'm thankful for given the fact it's almost turkey day. First of all I want to say thank you to everyone who has followed along with me in this incredibly difficult time in Mark and I's life. We could not be more blessed than we already are. Second I want to say that no matter what this cycle brings I am thankful that I was given the opportunity to actually try ivf. A year ago it seemed impossible but with a little hard work we made it. And third I am so thankful that God has brought me to the place I am today. I have been through some tough life experiences but I truly believe that God and my family are the reason I am who I am today! Lots of love to my family for the years of support.

Here is a list of some little random things I'm thankful for!
1) My fur babies
2) Chocolate
3) My new found love of Twilight (team Edward all the way)!
4) Infertiles like me
5) relaxing Sundays at home with the hubby
6) Pepsi
7) fireplaces
8) kittens at the pet store
9) Christmas movies
10) Giraffes
.................hmmmmm that's all I can think of right now. Oh wait, I am really thankful for being able to go home to STL for Christmas with the family!

Ok I'm going to bed. I'm starting to ramble!

Oh I wanted to say congrats to Melanie, the Griswolds, and make your own luck blog on being Preggers!!!!!! So exciting.

I also have a lot of ladies doing FET and IUI's this month. Good luck to you all!!


3 comments:

  1. Awww thanks hun! Yes, lots to be thankful for. So excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you!! I cant wait to hear how your transfer goes!!!!! Praying hard for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Six more days now, less than a week, so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete