Thursday, November 1, 2012

Finally November is here!

Well today was the first day of our frozen embryo transfer cycle!!!!!!!! Sooooo exciting! I put on my first estrogen patches this morning. They kinda itch a little but nothing I can't handle :) I have an appointment set up for Saturday at 8:30 to have an ultrasound and blood work. They are basically just checking to make sure all my "stuff" looks good. Fingers crossed! If everything looks good then I will have another appointment in a week to check my lining. If its not thick enough we wait a little longer until it is. When it is thick enough we can schedule the transfer date. I'm not sure how long it takes to thaw our little embryos. I think a few days. So if all goes as planned (that rarely ever happens for me) we will be transferring in 2-3 weeks from now!!!!!!!!!

Since my last post I started my new job and we celebrated Halloween! My new job is going well. The people I work with are great. I feel at home there. As for Halloween.... I was a little disappointed that I only got 4 trick or treaters. I love this Holliday so I had my pumpkins lit and ready and Dakota even had his costume on! I have ALOT of extra candy now. Not a good thing, as I like to sleep eat :-/ I wake up with chocolate in my teeth and wrappers On the floor. Lol

I'll update everyone more on Saturday or Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Yay for November! I'm so happy I found your blog, I'm doing a FET in a few weeks also. I look forward to following you.
    New job and FET how stressful! You are brave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck to you girl! I'll be checking out your blog as well :)!!! My job is only part time so it's not to bad.

      Delete
  2. YAY! I am so glad you are only a few weeks out from your FET!!! I have been thinking about you cause I knew this was all coming up soon!

    I am sorry you only had 4 trick or treaters too. We live in a condo so we dont have any :( And no worries, I sleep eat too!! This month its the canister of Starbursts I have. Its horrible! I have always done that. My husband yells at me but not until the next day. I tell him to yell at me when I am actually getting up in the middle of the night! LOL

    ReplyDelete