Friday, November 16, 2012

Passing Time

The 26th couldn't get here soon enough! This is making me a little nutty to say the least. I have been trying to occupy myself with as much as possible. I picked up last Sunday at work and again this Sunday. Work helps pass the time and keeps my mind off of babies and what not. I go in on Monday for a progesterone check. I'm also having problems with the estrogen patches I'm on. So I will have them check that out to. I have blisters under each one of the patches (4). I change them every 3 1/2 days and when I change them I put them in different spots to keep from irritation. A lot of help that did. It's pretty gross to say the least. I have scabs all over my stomach. :( Hopefully its nothing serious. I'll keep you all informed.

In other news, this is Mark and I's first Thanksgiving away from home. It's a little sad but we are going to make the best of it. I am cooking lots of stuff and getting a honey baked ham! I plan on making sweet potato casserole, stuffing, corn, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie and possibly a few more things. We are inviting a few friends over that don't have family here as well. So at least we will have some company. I wish I could be home with family but at least I have my hubby! I really wanted to see my new Nieces. :( they will be 3 months old before I see them for the first time. I'm a little jealous. Hopefully I will be pregnant the next time I see everyone (Christmas).

I have been going over baby names lately. Ok, who am i kidding I have been for a long time now but I'm starting to narrow it down now! I have a little list going :) I still haven't found the "that's the one!" one though. If you have suggestions please put them in the comment box. I know women get so protective over "their names" but hey, are we really ever going to meet in person? I'm going to share mine! So here it goes......
Girl Boy
-----------------------
Riley Jackson
Emma Chase
Brooklyn Max
Sidney Bentley
Amelia Isaac

For middle names I plan on using Ann (after my mom and grandma) and either Mark or Jonathan for a boy middle name.

I can't tell you how excited I am that this is finally happening. I feel like it has been wait wait wait!! I am so close I can taste it! I know there is a possibility of it not working (and trust me I can't stop thinking about that). I often find myself planning my next move. How are we going to get the money, what if we move again, when will my body be able to do it again and can it? These things are constantly circling in my little noggin! It never stops. Even if we do get a pregnancy this time it may not be a viable one. I may miscarry after a few weeks and possibly after a few months. This whole process is exhausting and overwhelming filled with uncertainties and excitement and sadness. Ok I better stop before my hormones kick in an the water works start! Haha

I hope everyone has a wonderful week and especially a wonderful Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

  1. I'm getting excited for you! I hope that everything goes great and you'll have some awesome news for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we both have great news for Christmas!!

      Delete
  2. So good to hear from you!!! I am sure the 26th seems like forever and you can bet I will be praying so hard for you that day!! I love all of your names!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blisters sound awful, ouch. Hopefully your doc can help you out. 8 more days!!!

    ReplyDelete