Saturday, December 1, 2012

Hormonal Nutcase

Nothing new to update really. Just hanging out and taking it easy. Today the hubby and I did the last of our Christmas shopping, so glad that's done. I also went to Michaels craft store (I can do a lot of damage in that store) to pick up yarn. I hope that I picked up the last that I will need for the blanket I'm crocheting. I am excited about it because I am always making them for other people and never for myself! I decided on a green and brown blanket this time. It's fits my living room well. Anyway, I left with much more than yarn to say the least! I got some amazing smelling pine cones that smell like cinnamon!! I love that stuff. Really puts you in the Christmas spirit I think.

As far as how I'm feeling.... Fine I guess. Nothing interesting to report. A few cramps here and there like before. Some are pretty intense though. I hope it's a good sign! I have for sure been hormonally nutty!!!!!!!!! Mark can vouch on that, haha! I will be laughing one second and historically crying the next. It's bad, real bad. I'm also not the nicest person to be around either :-/ not that I can help it though. I don't realize my craziness until afterwards. At least I'm owning it though. Most women would just deny it all together. Not me, I know I'm a bitch right now. In fact I just yelled at mark in my screechy loud annoying voice to turn down the tv. When he said ok I was a little disappointed that he didn't give an attitude or sarcastic remark. I was ready to go all spastic on him, hehehe! See, I'm evil aren't I? Poor guy! He'll get over it though.

Tomorrow we head up to LA for the lakers game. Should be fun. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Here is my blanket

2 comments:

  1. LOL I love that you wanted him to yell back. I've thought this before haha. Can't wait to see how your blanket turns out. I still have everything crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always know when I'm being bitchy too and own up to it. Problem is, Hubby usually gets bent out of shape and then we fight like crazy. Not fun at all.

    I love the green and brown combination!

    ReplyDelete