Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A little blueberry

We have updated to blueberry status! Yay!

Today is the first day I have felt really crapy! It is all setting in I think. I have had nausea ALL day long! My body aches, mainly my legs, and I'm really tired. I slept when I got home from work for about two hours. Felt good but I desperately needed to pack for my trip, so I had to get up! I'm all packed and ready now. I hope my nausea isn't to bad this next week. I love Christmas and all the food. It would be a shame if I couldn't eat it all :( .

My sister had an update list she used on her blog and I have decided to adopt it!

Cravings: chipotle burritos

Mood: Great until I start feeling the nausea.

Wedding Ring: Still fits

Sickness: Nausea and fatigued.

Miss Anything: Not having to pee all the time at night.

Object Comparison: A Blueberry

Movement: It's a long ways away!

Belly Button: In

Looking Forward To: Telling family on Christmas Eve, seeing my new nieces and our next appointment to see Petrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment