Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Just another week

I'm waiting patiently (well as patient as I can be) for Tuesday to get here! I am really hoping that everything is good and we get to see our little nugget at the ultrasound. We have a long ways to go until we are out of the woods. Even after the first trimester anything can happen. We could very well go in there just to find out the pregnancy is not viable. I'm trying to stay as positive as possible until then though. :)

Ok enough negativity for now. The only real symptoms I'm having are acid reflux (like all day) and a little cranky. I find myself not liking a lot of people. They just piss me off for some reason. Even poor Mark! I'm not as worried about him as I am the people that don't know I'm pregnant. Poor bastards must think I'm just a cold hearted biotch!! Haha, oh well I don't care much about their opinion anyway. Other than those two symptoms and a few I won't mention just because it would be TMI for all of you non infertility folks!

I am so excited for this weekend. Palm Springs here we come!!! Pedi and 80 min massage! Ahhhh, some much needed relaxation. We have our friend Ian staying with the fur babies so we don't have to board them.

I'll we sure to post after the weekend on all the juicy details of our trip. Ta ta for now!

Oh our baby is the size of a sweet pea!

4 comments:

  1. Don't worry about that crankiness :) I about kicked my husband out of the house yesterday over some stupid oranges he forgot to take to work (long story). The other day he annoyed me the minute I walked in the door from work....and all he did was look at me. I told him I am not like this at work. He told me to go live at work. LOL. I think it just comes with the pregnancy. We were over it a few hours later and went out for a nice dinner. Honestly, we never fight and if we do because I am pregnant, we just try and remember its the hormones. He does let me vent though which is nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I remember you very well. I'm so glad you have your angel with you. It is a milestone every week I know. I just hope my scan on Tuesday goes well.

      Delete