Sunday, December 9, 2012

Symptoms already?

2 days have pasted since i got my results and already I have pregnancy symptoms! First let me back up and say that after I posted on Friday my nurse called me back and told me "we are changing your meds slightly". I was currently on 2cc of my booty shot (PIO) and 4 estrogen patches. Well, she upped my patches to 6 and kept my PIO dose the same. But wait...... She added a new med! A progesterone pill, and not just any old pill you take ORALY either! It goes up somewhere else and not my butt!! :-/ Ok that's enough about that. Sorry for the tmi!

So back to my symptoms.... I'm not sure if its from the med increase or if its actually pregnancy related. First of all my crankiness is a little overwhelming. I go from happy to sad to angry in 10 seconds flat! I am also already getting up every 2-3 hours to pee at night. That's annoying. But the worst of all my symptoms is the acid reflux and heart burn. Tums have become my new best friend! Like I said before I'm not really sure if its from my little Nugget or the meds. Either way though I'm not enjoying it. Then again though I will take this any day of the week to hold our precious little one in August!

Mark and I are already taking bets on if its a boy or girl. I know, I know, it's a little early to be counting our chicks before they hatch but it's so hard not to! I am almost positive it's a boy and mark believes its a girl. I guess we have about 10 weeks before we find that one out though. Either way I will be elated. I just got a feeling it's a boy. In the end all we really want is a happy healthy baby.

Hope all of you had a great weekend. Monday has really snuck up on me! :-(

1 comment:

  1. Let me guess....that new non-oral med is Estrace. Buy lots of pads girl because you will need them! haha. Sorry for too-much-information but its true :) I am so happy for you. When is your first ultrasound again?

    ReplyDelete