Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I already posted today but I have some more on my mind. :)

I was in a great mood for the better part of the day. I couldn't stop thinking of our little Petrie. Good day all in all.

So now I am gearing up for my trip on Thursday. First I head to Kansas City to visit with my sis and the new twins! So excited about that. Then I head to St. Louis to see the rest of my family and Marks family. We have decided to let family know on Christmas Eve. That's the day both our families celebrate Christmas. With marks family I we are putting a outfit that says "who needs Santa when I've got grandma" in a gift bag and giving it to his mom as one of her presents. Should be interesting to see how long it takes everyone to figure it out. As for my family, my parents and sister already know so that leaves my grandparents cousins and aunt and uncle. So this year is probably my grandmas last Christmas because she has terminal brain cancer. So I really wanted to make her special this year by letting everyone know through her. She has been asking when we are going to be doing our treatment and I have managed to keep it from her and the others. I went and got a picture game that says now showing and put our ultrasound picture in it. I plan on letting everyone open their presents and then say "wait, I think there is one more for grandma" and have mark go get it from the car like it was an accident. I can't wait to let everyone know. I know it's early but I really wanted my grandma to know in case something happens. Our friends and Facebook will have to wait until the second trimester.

While in St. Louis I plan on stoping by to see a few friends. We also have a few Restaurants I miss so much! On that list is El Nopal, Lenny's subs and imo's pizza! Not sure how we will fit them all in because our schedule is pretty packed. Some how we will though.

Oh and tomorrow is my momma's birthday. Unfortunately she isn't feeling well so I hope she starts feeling better soon. :(

My next appointment is next Saturday the 29th. We will hopefully see a little bigger Petrie.

No comments:

Post a Comment