Monday, December 3, 2012

LA and POAS

Yesterday mark and I went to LA for the lakers game. We had lots of fun. I have never been a big basketball girl but I liked it. They had lots of food and my favorite...RIBS!! Yum! I ate like I was eating for two even though I might not be, haha! The worst part of the night was my PIO shot. I had to do it myself because there were no family bathrooms there. Let me say that it sucked! It's hard seeing back there plus I had no mirror. So I had to get my makeup thing out and use that tiny, tiny mirror. I had to prop it upon the handicap rail then bend down low enough to be able to see my @ss! Once I located the spot I had to find the guts to actually do it with no ice. I finally got the courage to stick the huge inch and a half thick needle in my rump (I may have said a few bad words to) Im sorry to those that were in the other stall, oops! And because its oil based it it really hard to push in. It felt like it took forever. Anywho, when I was done of course it bled like frickin crazy. But I came prepared with a band-aid :) Sheesh! I'm glad that's over. Now I have a lump the size of Texas on my ass though along with a developing bruise. :(

Sooooo, I may or may not have POAS! But I'm not going to tell! Sorry!
Friday is my beta (blood test)! I am so anxious for it to get here. I have definitely more tired the past few days. Hoping its a good sign that I have a bean growing strong in there!

2 comments: