Sunday, December 23, 2012

Trains, Planes & Babies

Oh baby baby! This weekend was full of goo goo's, ga ga's, smiles, diapers and naps! I had a great time at my sisters. My nieces may be the cutest babies I have ever seen! And I'm not exaggerating either. The twins are so cute. I was so surprised how different from one another they are. Sophia is more laid back and full of laughter while grace is much more serious and makes ya work for a smile. I tried to stay away from poopy diapers because I wasn't sure if I would make a bigger mess by puking! I changed some wet ones and one tiny poop one. I think it was maybe an after shock from the poop earlier haha! I learned a lot in my short visit to. Like about tummy time and milestones in the learning process. My sister also informed me on some not so pleasant things during pregnancy and birth. I'm not gunna lie I'm a little more nervous now! At least I have hopefully 8+ more months to learn.

Im currently on a train to St. Louis. My mom and dad were supposed to come out to Kansas but unfortunately mom got sick she's doing better though. Getting on this train was a little hectic for sure. I was going to be like 30 min early but the highway was shut down due to an accident. My brother in-law and I had to literally run to the train so I didn't miss it. I also took a little fall down the steps trying to get there! I'm fine not really bruises. I would like to think I fell gracefully :). When I got on the train and got situated I realized I was wheezing and having a hard time breathing. I think I may have had a mini asthma attack. Shows how out of shape I'm in, hu?

Now I'm relaxing as much as I can. I may try to take a nap because I have a lot of Christmas wrapping to do before tomorrow morning. I had all our presents sent to my moms so I didn't have to pack it all. So lots of stuff to wrap!

Surprisingly my flight was fine! I had one delay in Phoenix but not that bad. The only thing annoying was baggage claim in KC! There were a lot of flights canceled that day due to the winter storm. So people missed their connecting flights but
Their luggage didn't. So the claim area was packed with unclaimed luggage bit took us an hour to get my stuff. Other than that it was a relativity good flight.

Still no real symptoms so far. The ladies behind me were eating Funyuns and I was questioning my strength on keeping down my lunch. But I was able to breathe through it! I got a little air sick coming in and a few nausea spells here and there. I think I'm doin pretty good on that front! Lets hope it stays that way!

Here are some baby pics!






















1 comment:

  1. Oh wow- they are beautiful! Glad you had a good visit with them. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete