Sunday, December 16, 2012

Small Panic Attack

So we got home from our trip this afternoon and I started thinking. This is not a good thing for me because I usually come up with ridiculous scenarios. And of course I did this time as well. Although I don't think it's all that ridiculous. What if on Tuesday we go in for an ultrasound and all we see us a gestational sack? No baby, no yolk sack.... Nothing!!! This little idea became a full blown out real situation that I believed I would face. So I thought to myself what can I do to help ease my mind of this horrible thought? POAS of course! If the line is light or non existent then I would be prepared, right? Right! I run to the bathroom grab the stick from under the sink and pee on it......... Wait........ Wait some more......finally 2 minutes passes and I grab it off the counter and peek out my right eye at this stick that hold my future! Woohoo!!! Two lines the exact same color! Sheesh what a relief! I know there is still a lot of things that could go wrong at any time but as of right now our little Petrie is still there!

As far as how I'm feeling....... Well I sure am having to pee A LOT. I get up at least 4 times a night to go now. Also I am waking up at like 5am starving. I have noticed that if I get real hungry I get a little nauseated. While at Palm Springs it was awful because I had nothing to munch on in these desperate hours. I simply had to wait it out. :( I am also having lots of cramps! I hope this is normal. I think Petrie is just getting comfy and my uterus may be expanding. Who knows though. Ill be sure to ask Dr. Garzo on Tuesday.

Two more days and then I'll get to see little Petrie! ::eek:: I hope that its not to soon to see a heartbeat. Fingers crossed!

I'll leave you with a picture of my pee stick and som vacation pics....

4 comments:

  1. so glad you had fun this weekend! Im so jealous! Cant wait to hear how your first ultrasound goes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomorrow! So excited to hear about your appointment.

    ReplyDelete