Wednesday, December 5, 2012

FaceTime and Palm Springs

Nothing new to report really. I'm still eating my pineapple daily and trying to relax as much as possible. Friday is only 1 1/2 days away! Then I will know if there is a baby Forster on board or not! Fingers crossed! Oh I have been very irritable and tired lately. Hope that's a good sign.

Got to do FaceTime with my new nieces this afternoon! That was fun. I can't believe how big they are already. Only 2 more weeks until I get to see their smiling faces in person!

In other news mark and I are going to Palm Springs next weekend with his work. We are staying at the riviera resort and spa! The men will play golf and the wives get spa treatments for a day! I chose a Swedish message and a pedicure. Sound fantastic to me! I get the impression Mark would rather have a spa day than golf but oh well. He likes to golf and hardly ever gets to. Anywho, that's all the news I got. Ill be sure to post on Friday with my results!

6 comments:

  1. Some pregnancy books say not to get a massage early in pregnancy. It can stimulate uterine contractions. If you end up pregnant, make sure you tell the lady that :) Maybe you can get a gentle prenatal massage if thats the case! I cant wait til YOUR next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I read that to. Ill be sure to tell them. Ill be sure to post as soon as I get my results.

      Delete
  2. FX for you tomorrow- its a good sign your irritable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have my fingers crossed for you tomorrow! I hope hope hope you get great news tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Do you have a blog to? I tried to access it but it says you haven't made your blog public.

      Delete