Friday, December 7, 2012

Results Are In!

Ok as you all know I had my beta today! The nurse called ( finally after making me wait all afternoon ) and said that my beta came back at 110!!! We are officially pregnant! My first ultrasound is on December 18th at 8:30am. Mark and I are so excited. We want to thank all of you for the tremendous amount of support you all have given us.

I have to admit that on day 6 of my wait I ended up POAS and got a positive!! So of course I became this crazy POAS aholic and did it every day and sometimes twice a day. Mark thought I was crazy. I think he may be right though! Lol

As far as my mood lately..... Not so good. I have been soooooo grumpy and especially mean these past few days. Everything irritates me and most the time I want to scream! I have to say that mark has done really well with my recent mood changes. Last night he was about to get mad and then said "never mind, it's just the hormones"!!! Haha I think he remembered the part from the movie knocked up when Ben kept repeating this and saying "f**k you hormones"! Love that movie by the way. I have also been hungry a lot earlier in the evening but I'm contributing that along with my extreme tiredness to the progesterone shots! Oh how I hate progesterone injections.

So the only people that are aware of our pregnancy and Ivf is of course all of you in blog world and my parents and sister. We are keeping the it a secret from our family until Christmas. I will also be keeping it from most of my friends and especially Facebook until we are out of our first trimester. So if you know me on Facebook or in person please keep this a secret. Although we are so excited we can't help but be a little cautious. Well that's all for now. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

I'll leave you with some POAS pictures! This isn't all of them but you get the picture!


9 comments:

  1. Awesome! Great news! I totally understand being cautious~ but try to enjoy it! You are PREGNANT :)Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you just hear that scream? Thats me yelling congratulations all the way from Michigan!!! I am so excited for you! I cant wait to hear about the ultrasound!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks I can't wait for my u/s either! I'm waiting for your next update!

      Delete
  3. Congrats! My first signs of pregnancy were the moodiness and exhaustion. I was a complete psycho up until recently....it finally went away around 7 weeks. Our poor husbands haha! Anyway, so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yea I feel bad for them to but then I don't! Haha they don't have to go through all of this crap physically like we do. But then again maybe I'm just in my cranky mood again! Lol

      Delete
  4. Great news, YAY! Congratulations, so excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay. Congrats. I hope I see those results someday. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! So so so so happy for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY!! That is great!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete