Saturday, December 15, 2012

Nicknames and the Spa!

Our weekend at the Riviera spa and resort in Palm Springs has come to an end. We head back home in the morning. We enjoyed our stay very much.

Today mark relaxed on the golf course with the guys while us wives stayed back and enjoyed our spa day. It started out with an amazing breakfast full of fresh fruit, pancakes, Danishes, bacon and lots of amazing other things. After that we headed over to the spa. We all had choices of different services so once there we kinda got split up. The nice part was that we waited for our treatments in the Buddha lounge that consisted of a steam room, hot tub, warm pool, sauna and an amazing relaxing waterfall that went into the pool! Then came time for our massages!!!!!!! I planned on getting a Swedish massage but once I informed the girl I was pregnant she suggested that we do a mommy to be massage. It was equally great though. The only thing I didn't get was reflexology on my feet. After my 80 minute massage (it went by to fast for sure) I went for my pedicure. I chose a pretty purple for my toes. It was good but not as awesome as the massage. All in all, great trip with some great people.

Today a new nickname came about for our little one snuggled up in my uterus. Petrie shall be his or hers name until the sex is determined. Petrie is perfect for 2 reasons. 1 the obvious reason of course, the fact he/she was made in a Petrie dish lol. 2 I love the little dinosaur in land before time named Petrie. He is so cute!

Well folks, Tuesday is the day!!!! I hope everything goes well and our little Petrie is doing great. I'm so excited but nervous at the same time.

Talk to you all soon!



1 comment: